I , Trice am taking the #seamlesspledge until 12/31/2011. http://bit.ly/tktV04
- No buying new clothes for the duration of your pledge. By new, I mean any new mass-manufactured clothes.
- You can buy second-hand manufactured clothes – so be prepared to get to know your local charity shops awfully well.
- Vintage clothing is a-ok!
- Anything you’ve made by hand is definitely allowed. Get your sewing machines and your kntting needles out, because handmade is definitely in!
- Get involved! Join in on the Flickr group and like our Facebook page. I’ll be looking to feature pledgers on the blog in the future. I’d love to see your second-hand finds, refashions and hand-made creations!
This should be pretty simple for me since I hate clothes shopping. However, I am lacking in the pants department, especially jeans. Let’s see how this goes.